Jun 27, 2022

Pinkfresh Studio June 2022 Stamp, Die, Stencil, and Hot Foil Release

 



Hi there!

Welcome to PINKFRESH STUDIO JUNE 2022 STAMP, DIE, STENCIL, and HOT FOIL RELEASE. 

Today, we are  celebrating a new set of amazing products from Pinkfresh Studio. This new release is amazing, and filled with so many versatile and beautiful products that you are going to love and feature in your projects.

Let me show you what I have created combining a few of the new products




I fell in love with the  new MINI SLIMLINE FRAME DIE SET and wanted to use them as the background for my page.  So, I cut about 12 of them from white cardstock, and stacked them together in groups of 3 - this gives me a sturdier and dimensional frame die cut-





The new ORNATE MEDALLIONS COVERPLATE DIE provided the perfect detailed surface to back each of the frames.  I simply created two panels, and used Pinkfresh Studio inks to add color to them.  I chose to add a soft ombre effect to the coverplate die cuts.  Once, I backed the frames with the pieces of the coverplate, then I set them on my layout.




To embellish my layout, I am using the new FOLK FLORAL STEM HOT FOIL PLATE, FOLK FLORAL STEM STENCIL, and FOLK FLORALSTEM DIE along with  Pinkfresh Studio inks to create all the flowers for my page.  I chose warmer tones for the flowers so that they contrast with the colors of the background.








I used two different tones of foil for the flowers. These were placed behind and in between the frames along with some Leafy Branch Die cuts to add movement to the page. I accent each of the florals with a few Metallic Gold Pearls.




To finish the page, I am using two of the new FOILED SENTIMENTS 3 as my title and sentiment for this layout.   I added a few embossed Small Butterflies die cuts just to complete my page.






I hope this has given you a bit of extra inspiration, and you are already picking your favorite products.   Remember that Pinkfresh Studio is hosting a generous giveaway to celebrate the release.


-Pinkfresh Studio will be giving away the full release on the Pinkfresh blog & YouTube channel. 

-In addition, Pinkfresh Studio will be giving away a total of TEN $25  gift cards along the hop. As per usual with blog hops - the winners will be picked from the comments.


The winners will be chosen from the comments left on the blog stops. THe winners list will be posted on July 5, 2022 on Pinkfresh Studio's GIVEAWAY PAGE. Be sure to check for your name, you will only have 2 weeks to claim your prize.


Now, let's continue the inspiration. All the participants are listed as follows for your convenience
Thanks for stopping by!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

51 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Nathalie! I love those mini slimline dies on it. Fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Nathalie! I love the versatility of the mini frames.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love, love love the Folk Floral Stamp and die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen Tucker6/27/2022 11:36 AM

    Such a pretty scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how clever to use that mini slimline die on a layout, you added such beautiful colors to them too! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! The use of the background plate and dies is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout💕

    ReplyDelete
  8. so Fun! it never occurred to me to make scrapbook Layouts with dies like this . I am ready to try it myself

    ReplyDelete
  9. TAnna Lohouse6/27/2022 12:39 PM

    Well for some reason google wont allow me to sign in and comment but I can enter a name in this blog .. beautiful layout, makes me wish I did scrapbooking 💕💕 jennaddzzz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful scrapbook page and I love the colors of you flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful scrapbook page! Love how you used the slimline frames.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jennifer Berwanger6/27/2022 1:38 PM

    Beautiful layout!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your page is absolutely stunning! I love the way you used the new slimline dies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't scrapbooked in forever, but your layout makes me want to! I love how you used those floral stems.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your layout is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous layout! I LOVE the colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Nathalie - I think this is the best layout I have ever seen from you on one of these blog hops. It's incredible - gorgeous and so creatively done. I just love the use of the frames and the colors you chose. I love that Folk Floral suite, too! You're a genius!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! What a gorgeous layout- great design! I love the way you placed the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful layout - I love how you used the floral stems to create your framing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful design! Love the new products!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing your lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful layout! I love seeing products used on layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful layout! The florals are amazing.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! What a stunning layout! The colors - gorgeous! And the amount of work you put into it too… gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW was my first thought when I saw the layout you were sharing! So stunning and vibrant. The way you used the coverplate dies for the backgrounds of your mini slimline frames is just beautiful. The combination of several of the Folk Floral Stems is so beautiful as well and I love how it looks flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. As a cardmaker, I love seeing how these products work in the scrapbooking world. It's a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So beautiful! I love how you combined the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So many beautiful new products to pick from ... love the cover plates!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Melissa Leftrick6/28/2022 1:37 PM

    What a beautiful layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Patricia Coleman6/28/2022 3:29 PM

    Such a beautiful layout, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your white butterfly is a nice touch. So subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful layout, love how you used the frames

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lovely layout

    ReplyDelete
  35. Susie sonnier6/28/2022 9:34 PM

    So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  36. Clearly that Folk Floral Stem is one fantastic product! The cards I've seen have been wonderful, and your layout is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I always love to see your amazing layouts! I always try to scraplift and put my own spin on it. Your are so inspiring! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Mary Holshouser
    Beautiful layout. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful layout! Such a creative use of the frame and cover plate dies.

    ReplyDelete
  41. your layout is awesome - so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  42. Nancy Rodeberg6/30/2022 1:54 PM

    Your layout is beautiful! I love how you used the Mini slimline frames!

    ReplyDelete
  43. What a terrific way to use the frames! Such a pretty page!

    ReplyDelete
  44. This page so colorful. I love the layout--stunning! Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful layout. Loved how you used the cover dies for the background frames.

    ReplyDelete
  46. The first thing I thought when I was this page was that you where going into August/September colors. Isn't it strange that a color palette can take you to a different place or time just like sounds or smells?

    ReplyDelete
  47. Denise Bryant7/04/2022 12:33 AM

    Beautiful flowers and coverplate designs on your awesome page! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Fabulous Layout!!! Love the colors and the use of the mini slimline frames. Great job! Suzanne Grant

    ReplyDelete
  49. Gorgeous layout..love the floral images framing the main area.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Such a sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete