Jun 26, 2022

HAPPY TOGETHER - Doodlebug Design

I have never been so in love with a Doodlebug collection, as I am with the new MY HAPPY PLACE Collection.  I just love the color palette, designs, and (though I do miss the cute and smiley elements) all the icons.  It is just so perfect for my style of daily documenting!!  So, I quickly unpacked it to create this page:



I love all the house icons in the collection, and drew inspiration from it to create my own.  I used the 6x6 paper pad and Odds & Ends pieces with a bit of hand stitching to create my own house.




I might need to purchase boxes of the Garden Party patterned paper. It is just the perfect background!!






I used pieces from the 6x6 paper pad to back my photos, and then placed them on the page.   Chit Chat pieces are always a must, and the ones in this collection created the perfect title.





I just added a few extra embellishments to bring more of a homey feeling to the house, and call it complete!





You are going to love the new MY HAPPY PLACE Collection, and I cannot wait to see what you will create with it!

XO


.

Instagram | Blog | YouTube 


SUPPLIES:

MY HAPPY PLACE Collection

MY HAPPY PLACE Odds & Ends

MY HAPPY PLACE Chit Chat



No comments:

Post a Comment