May 19, 2021

FAIRY GARDEN - Garden Dreamer Layout | Nathalie D.

 We all have picked up a new hobby while in lockdown.  Well, my little one (my Goddaughter) started a small window garden as a school project, but actually cared for it enough to harvest a handful of vegetables from it. Of course, I have to document it, and what better way than with the FAIRY GARDEN Collection.



I wanted something simple for the page.  So, I used a stitched circle die to cut the pictures and a few of the patterned papers for the page.




In order to have all the paper circles shine on the page, I chose a Petite Print for the background of the page.  I created a zig zag along the center of the page with the paper circles and photos (I even transformed my wide horizontal photo into two small circles that together form the picture).




I used the small circle Chit Chat pieces ( circular shapes) to embellish the layout, adding a few sprinkles along the way.




This might be one of the simplest titles, I have created.  It just came together so easily by mixing Chi Chat, with Icons, and a few Doodle pops.




I love the result, and cannot wait to  see what you all create with the Fairy Garden Collection.

XO



Instagram | Blog | YouTube 


SUPPLIES

FAIRY GARDEN collection

HELLO SUNSHINE Petite Print

DOODLE POPS - Little Garden

SPRINKLES - Garden Shapes, Birds and Bugs Shapes

VELLUM -Sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment