Dec 3, 2020

SANTA JOY - Simple Stories




Hello friends!
Nathalie with you today to share a new project about the jolliest time of the year, Christmas!  We love the season, all the activities and traditions. There is that joy in the air, and what better way to document it than with the new JINGLE ALL THE WAY collection from Simple Stories.   I just love the color palette and design of the collection, and was inspired to create this new layout about my littles (niece and nephew) love for Santa!
 


The new Chipboard frames just caught my eye, and I immediately wanted to make them the focus point of the page.  I started by adding a bit of color to the Warm White Sn@p Color Vibe paper using Vicki Boutin Art Crayon and the new Mistletoe and Holly Stencil.


 
I pulled three of the chipboard frames; I cut one of them in half and backed the frame with the picture of my littles.  I used the December Details, Santa Squad and  the Cranberry Plaid Gingham (Jingle All The Way Basics)  to back the frames.



I placed the frames on the background, so that they look as they are fanning out, with the  picture at the top of the pile of frames. With so many beautiful embellishments it was easy to create clusters around the chipboard frames.  All the flower embellishments are swoon worthy!



To finish the page, I used a combination of the Foam stickers and adhesive brads to create the layout's title.  A few extra embellishments and lines of journal complete the page.



Just love how this came together so easily with the collection. The Chipboard Frames are amazing, and a great starting point for the page. Remember to check the new Simple Stories' JINGLE ALL THE WAY collection, you are going to love it, too!

XO

Nathalie







No comments:

Post a Comment