Jul 2, 2019

EVERYDAY DOCUMENTING - Citrus Twist Kits



Hi there!
It is the start of a  new month, which means lots of new goodies to play with have just been revealed.  I am madly in love with this month's Citrus Twist Kits Best of This Life kits and stamps.  So, i pulled some pieces together to create a few layouts in my family album (also from Citrus Twist Kits).





For this entry, i enlarge the picture to fit the entire page of the album, then added a small cluster of ephemera  from Pinkfresh Studio Out and About collection -included in the add-on kit- at the top corner of the picture followed by a few stamping sentiments using  the Traveler's Notebook stamp set





For the other side of the page,  I chose the Life Crafted Pocket Page configuration 2 and added my lines of journal to one of the Bonus Subscriber card.  Then backed the picture with another one of the cards and added more ephemera from the Out  and About collection included in the add on kit.






I used the b side of the pocket page to create a new entry for my album. First i pulled some of the Best of This Life kit's PL cards and backed the picture of  with it, and added some lines of journal to the other one.




I brought some  ephemera from the Add-on kit -i chose red pieces to bring the colors from the pictures onto this page-.   One of the cut apart labels were then used to cover the title in the card, and chose to add some stamping instead using the This is Life"Chasing Curiosities" and a few stickers from the add on kit.






For this page, i cut one of the Best of This Life kit papers (love a good grid paper) and added the pictures of my son on his work/vacation trip to a soccer tournament in New Jersey.   I used the large ephemera piece from the Out and About collection to add the title to the center of the page, and then added a small star sticker at the bottom corner of the page -as stars were the image that repeated on all three cards-.


I hope you stop by Citrus Twist Kits to check all the materials used here.  Trust me this little album and the amazing Best of This Life kits will transform the way you document your everyday ( who knew pocket pages could be so fun!)  as always please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions,


XO




No comments:

Post a Comment