Nov 21, 2017

Find Wonder in All Things


Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd - FIND WONDER IN ALL THINGS -




Hello there!

It is time for a new round of  DT projects for Scrapbook Nerd (I love the owners of this store!!).   This time I chose to work with the Dream Big collection from Fancy Pants Designs to document a picture of my daughter as we experience some beautiful skies while flying to Ecuador.






I used a cut file from the Silhouette Store to create the large stitched title in the page,  A bit of watercolor brings the title forward.  Then I trimmed the cardstock and glued it to one of the papers from the collection.





I chose to distress a piece of the mat, and inserted a small cluster of ephemera so that there are small little spots of interest along the page.   Just loved the unexpected cluster.




To bring all the  idea of flying, I used pieces from the collection to create the clusters around the page.   I fell in love with the birds icons from the collection!!






I love how this came together.   The colors are dreamy, and all that stitching sings in my heart.   Remember to stop by the Scrapbook Nerd store to check all the materials used here.  There are so many beautiful products available at  the store.

I will be back in a bit with a surprise for you all,


take care!!


Materials Used:
Fancy Pants Designs - Dream Big collection - 12x12 paper kit, 6x6 paper pad, clips, ephemera
Cut file - Silhouette Store
Prima Marketing - Pastel Dreams watercolor palette

No comments:

Post a Comment