Jun 26, 2023

Pinkfresh Studio June 2023 Stamp, Die, Stencil, and Hot Foil Release

 



Hi there!

Welcome to PINKFRESH STUDIO JUNE 2023 STAMP, DIE, STENCIL, AND HOT FOIL RELEASE.  Today, we are celebrating the  release of a new set of beautiful products that will inspire you to create all sorts of projects.  I am in love with this month's release and it was hard to pick and choose what to work with!  But, I narrowed it down to three  suites for this project:





I am using the new Peony Fantasy Suite, Delicate Rosebuds Suite, and Basic Banners Everyday Suite to document a  few pictures of my daughter in this clean and simple scrapbook layout,




I started my page by ink blending a circle to the background of my page (Storm ink).Then set two Elongated Lattice cover dies on top of the background, and followed up with the photos.



I set to create my florals.  I used the Peony Fantasy Hot Foil Plate and Aura Foil to create a few of the flowers.  I used the Peony Fantasy Stencil to color my flowers, then cut them with the Peony Fantasy Die.  




Next, I used the Delicate Rosebud Hot Foil Plate and Champagne foil to create a few extra flowers.  Once again, I am using soft shades of pink and coral to bring the florals to live with the Delicate Rosebud Stencil   I set these florals at the top and center of the pictures just along the center line of the layout.




Finally, I used the new Basic Banners Everyday Stamp set and Die  to create small sentiment banners that help me embellish this layout.




I just love how this turned out.  I hope this inspires you to check all the beautiful products in the release.


Now it is time to celebrate the release with a giveaway:

  • Pinkfresh Studio is giving away the full release on their blog and YouTube channel, and
  • Pinkfresh Studio is also giving away a total of Ten $25 gift cards to their shop along the hop.    
All you have to do is comment in each stop.   The winners will be picked from the comments left in each of the blog stops.
The winners will be selected and announced on July 5, 2023 in the Pinkfresh Studio Giveaway Page.   Be sure to check the page, and if you are a winner you will have 2 weeks to claim your prize.

Ready to continue the fun?!  Here is the list of participants.  Thanks for stopping by!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

77 comments:

  1. Gorgeous floral layout design and daughter, Nathalie!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are always so beautiful, creative and fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout and so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout! The colors are so vibrant. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is so beautiful and I love how that sentiment really captures what you must have felt about that day-beautiful memories and great pictures of your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful on a scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layout and I love those blues!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your layout. Your use of all of the floral sets is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! Nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debbie Frank6/26/2023 12:05 PM

    Love the layout and with all the flowers with the blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way this beautiful set sets off your daughter's beauty! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, gorgeous layout! I love the position of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful layout. You used the perfect color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. CAS and utterly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful scrapbook layout - love the soft colours in the flowers with the blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful new release! Your layout is so lovely, the photos work perfectly with the florals.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty layout--love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely layout and photo! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty layout design for these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your layout is so beautiful! I love the colors you used for the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the sets you chose and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous layout, perfect for your gorgeous daughter as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful layout, I love the blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just beautiful. Love the colors used as well.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Denise Terry6/26/2023 5:49 PM

    Pretty sure I’m going to have to have that sentiment set. Such a great assortment of phrases

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the project ideas. I cannot purchase due to the cost, but I enjoy the cards made to improve my card making.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Phyllis Zimmerman6/26/2023 6:49 PM

    Beautiful as always. Love your scrapbook ideas

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful florals!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous layout. The blue color is stunning with the other elements.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really love the way you incorporate the Pink Fresh products into a scrapbook page - just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a lovely layout. The sentiments add just the right touch

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely layout with these new products!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love how the colors highlight her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Nancy K Rodeberg6/26/2023 9:12 PM

    Your use of the florals is so elegant on your beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Kathryn Remold6/26/2023 9:31 PM

    That Rosebud stamp is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  36. Mona Gupta Goyal6/26/2023 10:04 PM

    Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love this Peony set and you've created yet another lovely memory page!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful layout. The new peony set is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful layout! I love that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Marisela Delgado said: Very beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Denise Bryant6/27/2023 2:14 AM

    Beautiful elements to go with the pretty photos! Love the layout you created!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the rosebud peaking out of the top, simple but elegant! Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  44. That page is absolutely gorgeous. I love the unique layout, the lovely colors and, of course,that Peony Fantasy set (my favorite from this fantastic release)!



    frelease)!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Connie Johanns6/27/2023 9:42 AM

    Your scrapbook pages are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Beautiful layout featuring your beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love this layout! The flowers really pop against all the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  48. What beautiful memories you have created with that beautiful layout. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  49. This frames the photo so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Gorgeous layout and beautiful photos-love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beautiful layout and a beautiful daughter. I love your combination of different products. I am not a scrapbooker but I do love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautiful layout ✨️ 😍

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thanks for showing these beautiful new products used to create a lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Your Page Layout is gorgeous! I love all of the different elements combined with the bright blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  55. This is beautiful! I love the use the background die.

    ReplyDelete
  56. such a pretty page - love the color choices

    ReplyDelete
  57. Beautiful layout. Love how the
    background matches the dress.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful page. Love the layout and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm a scrapbooker. Thanks for showing us how to use the products to create a beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Kathy Salido6/29/2023 12:00 AM

    Beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  61. OOOH! Love this! The colors and composition are amazing! Brilliant!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  62. Gorgeous! The blue dress matched perfectly with the blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love the mix of florals on this spread! It all came together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Awesome layout! I love how you paired the rosebuds with the peonies.

    ReplyDelete
  65. What a beauty of a CAS layout. Used both the peony and that rosebud... so delicate, both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I too love how your page turned out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  67. What a pretty scrapbook page- the products coordinate so well with the picture!

    ReplyDelete