Feb 26, 2023

HAPPY TOGETHER - Doodlebug Desi

 It is time for a new dose of rainbow!   The new OVER THE RAINBOW collection is just glorious, and perfect for all sorts of documenting. I am just so excited to share my first project with it




I wanted to showcase a rainbow on my page and to showcase some of the cute mushrooms of the collection that match the ones in the photo of my little cousins.




I started my page by creating my background from a piece of Petite Print paper ( just trimmed it in half, and flipped one side).  Then, I used a curve ruler to cut patterned paper strips from the Over The Rainbow paper pack, and added a yellow Petite Print  to complete the rainbow look.  I attached them to the center of the background in a layered look.




I backed my picture with papers from the 6x6 paper pad and bits and pieces.  I set it in the valley the rainbow curved paper strips create on the page.   I added a few pieces of chit chat and then set to add my title




The embellishments in the Over The Rainbow collection are so cute, and the mushrooms were just the perfect complement for this picture.   That mushroom Doodle Pop fit just right in the page.  I added a few pieces of Chit Chat to complete my spread.




I love how this page turned out!  The new Over The Rainbow collection is sure to make you bring happiness to your memories.   Be sure to check it out!


XO

.

Instagram | Blog | YouTube 


SUPPLIES:

Over The Rainbow collection

Sprinkles

Petite Prints

Doodle Pops

 Doodle Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment