Apr 7, 2022

Daily Documenting with Lots of Love - Doodlebug Design

 I love daily documenting,  it is never boring and it shows a glimpse at the different memories that build a family.   Well, imagine telling the story with  the beautiful Doodlebug Collections.  This time, I am using Lots of Love to document our relaxing weekends at home



I started with creating my base layer from  the Cloud Nine paper, I just love the rainbow heart raindrops.




Since, I had extra photos from the weekend, I chose to add a pocket page as a way to add them all within the spread.




I pulled pieces of Chit Chat, Odds and Ends, and stickers (even the small cloud Doodlepops)  to embellish the pictures and pockets in this spread.




For the other side of the spread, I created cards from Petite Prints that match the collection, and added my photos with small stickers in each pocket.




I created a journal pocket using one of the cards ( Cards and Envelopes set) from Made with Love collection.   Once again, I am using Lots of Love for the title, and added some Abigail Alpha Stickers to complete the title.




I trimmed one of the large journal pieces form the Forever Flowers paper to add my lines of journal.   I love how it easily fits in the pocket.


I hope this gives you a few ideas on how to use your Doodlebug favorites to document your days!

XO


.

Instagram | Blog | YouTube 


SUPPLIES:

LOTS OF LOVE collection

Petite Prints

Made with Love - Cards and Envelopes

Abigail Alpha Stickers - Beetle Black



No comments:

Post a Comment