Oct 6, 2021

GHOUL FRIENDS - Doodlebug Design

 October is here, that means Halloween is slowly creeping up on us!  Though my kids are no longer into the costumes, just the treats, I still have lots of pictures of Halloweens  past to document.  The new HAPPY HAUNTING collection is just perfect to bring the magic of the day to your pages.  Let me show you what I have created...




I started by cutting the web cut files  from black cardstock.   I added a bit of white paint to a few of the webs and set them aside to dry.  




I trimmed a Tangerine Pettite print to 11"x11" and framed it with the Fright Night patterned paper.  I layered some of the spider web die cuts on the page ( a bit of foam adhesive adds the soft dimension to the webs)




Once, I had the webs on place, I backed the photo with Orchid Chevron Sugar Coated cardstock and papers from the 6x6 paper pad.  Once I set it in the center of the layout, it was all about embellishing.  I used pieces of Chit Chat, Bits and Pieces, and Odds and Ends to create clusters around the photo.  The "GHOUL FRIENDS" sticker was just the perfect title for the page!




I added a second sentiment at the bottom of the photo;  the Little Boo Doodle Pop was the perfect complement to the subtitle.  I sprinkled spiders and stars all over the webs.  Finally, I used the new Happy Haunting stamp set to add a few extra sentiments to the page.




I love how this turned out, and cannot wait to see all your boo-tiful creations with the new HAPPY HAUNTING collection,


XO





Instagram | Blog | YouTube 


SUPPLIES

Happy Haunting Collection

Orchid Chevron Sugar Coated Cardstock

Little Boo Doodle Pop

Happy Haunting Sprinkles - Enamel Shapes

Web - Booville Digital Cut file

Spiderweb Circle cut file

Black Textured Cardstock

Pettite Print Floral/Graph - Tangerine

1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, Am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    and consider all your financial problems tackled and solved. Share this to help a soul right now. THANKS

    ReplyDelete