Jan 10, 2018

Winter Baby



Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd   - WINTER BABY -




Hi there!


Hope you are all doing well.  It is theme week over at Scrapbook Nerd, and this month all our creations are inspired by this mood board created by Joy:





All the colour and textures made me think of snow and winter, so I pulled a picture of my nephew, Echo Park's A Perfect Winter collection , and a Paige Evans' cut file Design ID #233761 ( I know it says faux flower in the design, but i see stars/snowflakes) to create this page.







I started by backing the cut file on a piece of paper from one of the Simple Stories pads, and then started lightly folding some of the edges of the cut file as to form stars.   My choice was to somehow recreate a snowfall on the picture.




I used some of the papers from the collection to back the picture, and then layered embellishments in clusters at the corners of the picture.




To complete the visual triangle in the page, a small cluster was added to the top of the corner of the page, and used the space below to add the journal lines.






For the title, I pulled some of  the chipboard stickers, and added some alphas from  Fancy Pant's Millie and June collection.   A few extra snowflakes, and some gold ink complete the page:




I love the whiteness and texture of  the page.   Remember to check Scrapbook Nerd for all the materials used in this post, and also join us for this month's challenge on the Scrapbook Nerd Friends Facebook page _ it is based on this mood board, and the winner will take a GC to the store_

Let me know if you have any questions, I am always around to answer them!


Take care!


materials used:
A Perfect Winter  collection - Echo Park
Faux Hexagon Flowers cut file - Paige Evans
High Style Paper Pad - Simple Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment