Jan 21, 2018

Shine Bright



Scrapbook Layout created for Citrus Twist Kits -  SHINE BRIGHT-





Hi there!

Don't you just love how Jordan used the sketch to create her gorgeous layout!  So in love with her color palette  - i might just have to borrow it for a future project ;)  -

Now let me show my take on the sketch, and as usual, i twisted it a bit.  Here is my project:





For this page I am working with the beautiful "SUGARLAND" main kit, as well as the embellishment, patterned paper kit, and a few of this month's stamps  (I pretty much got everything Trina put together in this month's kits!!!) . 





As you can see, I chose to flip the sketch, and added a layer of mixed media instead of paper as the background for the picture.   The rest of the layout pretty much follows the sketch  (*wink, *wink,  *wink!)




I chose a more masculine color palette since i was documenting a picture of my son and little (my nephew) together.     Pieces of paper from both main and Patterned paper kit were torn to match the edge of the antique book page that is included in all the kits.  Also, the second picture was replaced by the pompom frame, and large ephemera piece.  Just love all the embellishments included in this month's kits!!!




Finally, I decided to move the title so that it forms part of the cluster at the bottom of the page, and just tied all my clusters by adding all the black and white stars that i found in all the kits! 




Now it is your turn to create a project of your own using this week's sketch!  Remember to  add today's date on the title when sharing it on the CTK gallery or CTK Fan's page in Facebook (there is always a prize draw for all the entries at the end of each month!).  We cannot  wait to see how this sketch inspires you!

Till next time,

Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment