Jan 4, 2018

Wild & Free


Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd   - WILD & FREE  -






Happy New Year to you all!

Today, I am sharing a new layout created for Scrapbook Nerd.  Since it is so cold here in Toronto, I dug a summer picture of my littles, and the beautiful 1Canoe2 Creekside collection to create this layout.





It all started by enlarging this picture to letter size, and then  attached it to one of the papers from the collection.   I used the washi tapes as a layer under the papers and pictures, as i added more  papers and cardstock behind the picture, in order to complete the 12x12 format.






Next I started to embellish the layout by using the stars in the rub ons, and  roller stamp to create the visual traingle in the page.   Then just played with the stickers and the ephemera to form a small cluster at the bottom corner and under the picture of my littles.




For the title of this page, I pulled some of the stickers of the collection and   added them to the top corner of the page. 





To keep the focus on the picture, I created  a small pocket where i hid the journal in a small tab.   I really like how this turned out.  Here is the completed layout:






I hope this inspires you to use a large picture in one of your projects.  Remember to check Scrapbook Nerd for all the products used here.

Let me know if you have questions on how this came together!

Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment