Jan 18, 2018

So Sweet


Scrapbook Layout created for JustNick Studio  - SO SWEET -





Hi there!
Nathalie with you bringing you a new layout that showcases a sweet selfie of  my littlest cousins using a few of the beautiful JustNick cut files.







It is no secret, I love to stitch on my pages.  So, a few weeks ago, I found the Cross My Heart Background cut file in my folder, and had the idea to use it as a stitching pattern for a background of one of my layouts.   By simply sizing the cut file to fit into a letter size page, i was able to print it, and then use it to create the holes for the  cross stitched background hearts.










I  had in mind using Crate Paper's Valentine's collection for this page, so i used embroidery floss to match the colors in the collection.  Now the picture for this page was a complete gift from my family in Ecuador.   The little ones (my littlest cousins) decided to play with one of the phones, and took a selfie of them in a tender moment, and I was one of the lucky recepients of this text!










I kept the picture simple by just layering a few frames from the  Infinity Hearts cut file, so that it loooks like there are hearts floating around them.   A few of the embellishments from the collection were added to frame the picture and create the title of this page.




I love the final look of this page, the soft and textured background is perfect for the sweet selfie  of the little ones.   Remember to stop by the JustNick Studio store to check this and the many cut files available.   You can always contact me if you have any questions on how this came together.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment