Jan 30, 2018

Love Song


Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd  -  LOVE SONG  -






Hi there!


Hope you are all doing well!

Today, I am up on the Scrapbook Nerd blog with a  new entry for the Silhouette Savvy Series. This time, I wanted to show you a few simple commands that will aid in creating a one-of-a-kind cut out.  Just click here to be redirected to the site.



I used the colors in the floral motifs of the Simple Stories' Romance collection as the inspiration to create my own marble paper using watercolor and Yupo transluscent paper.






This was used to back the cut-out  created for this page. The floral motifs were then used to create clusters around the picture of my husband and I, as well as to form the visual triangle in the page.





A few lines of journal, and some extra ink splatters complete this page. The design is simple and clean.  The cut out shines with the addition of the marble paper, and all the small clusters complete the page.






I love this page, and I hope it inspires you a bit, too.  If you would like a more in-depth  look on how this page was put together, just watch the following video:




remember I am a comment away if you have questions on how this came together.


Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment