Jan 22, 2018

My Personal Journal - Week 3





Hey there!

Hope you all had a great weekend!   We are gearing towards the end of January already.   Suddenly everything is becoming pink and red, indications that February (and Valentine's Day) is around the corner.    Luckily, I am still on track with my daily journal, and here are this week's entries








I am using all my PL kits from Citrus Twist Kits and Studio Calico to complete the entries.   In addition, I am using all my CTK stamps along with Pinkfresh Studio and Studio Calico.










This week, I couldn't limit my days to a single picture, so I decided to create inserts and tip ins to    complete some of the entries on my TN












I hope you are also capturing and documenting your days, and still keeping my fingers crossed, that i keep up with my daily entries.

Till next time,


Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment