Sep 29, 2017

Lovely Silly Smiles



Scrapbook Layout create for JustNick Studio - LOVELY SILLY SMILES -






Hi there!
Nathalie with you today with a new layout that brings to life what happens every time i try to take picture of my daughter and her friend.   Since, these are the best smiles i would get from both at the same time, I decided to document the picture using a few cut files from the Just Nick Studio store.






For this page, I chose to combine a few cut files, and techniques.   First I used the  Stack Em Up Background to create the background for this layout.   While the Cameo was cutting the file, I used a bit of mists to create a water color background that will fit behind the cut out.










Once I attached the water color background to the cardstock base, I used a bit of foam adhesive to attach the cut out to the base, thus creating that soft shadow on the background.











Next, I used the beautiful "Boho Florals 2" to cut a few motifs from white cardstock, and used papers from Maggie Holmes's Carousel collection to back some of the flowers  in the cut outs.





I used a bit more of foam adhesive to attach the picture and all the floral motifs to the page.   Then used embellishments from different Crate Paper collections to embellish and create clusters around the page.






I love the final look of this page.   It came together rather easily, and it is simple and beautiful.  I hope this inspires you to take a look at all the designs available at the JustNick Studio store,  there is so many designs to chose from.   Remember  I  am a comment away if you have questions on how this came together.

Take care!




No comments:

Post a Comment