Sep 20, 2017

My Summer Journal


Traveler's Notebook Spread created for Clique Kits  - MY  SUMMER JOURNAL -





Hi there!

 Today marks my last day as part of the Clique Kits design team.   The past year has been one of the greatest experiences, creative wise.   And i will be forever thankful to Gia, Erica, Lacey and Nicole for having invited me to be part of  the team.  LOVE u ladies!!





Today is pep rally day for the Sundance kit!, which means we get to share with you all what we have been working on with the beautiful Sundance Kit.   Since I got the TN kit this month, I chose to document a picture of one of our car rides.  I started with the idea of creating a hybrid page, so I used Photoshop to create the journal page, by adding one of the ck printables as the letterhead of the page.





Next I typed up the journal lines, and added the sticker from the Wish You Were Here collection at the bottom of the page.   This was then glued to a piece of paper from the Creekside collection that had been trimmed to fit the TN's page.






For the picture, I went bold, and used Photoshop to edit, and add an Ali Edwards Digital Stamp on it.   I made sure to print the page to fit the TN size, and glued it to the notebook,   A little bit of foam adhesive adds a bit of lift to the little ephemera piece on the page.  Here is the completed spread:





I love how simple and bold this page is,  Sometimes all you need is a story, and a bit of editing to complete the page.  Remember to check Clique Kits and  instagram to see what the DT, and subscribers have been creating with this month's  Sundance Kit.

Let me know if you have questions on how this came together.


See you all soon!



Materials Used:
Clique Kits:
Ali Edwards - Travel - Digital Stamp

3 comments:

  1. Manali is a place which is loved by everyone. You have a great place in hand which can help you enjoy to the core. Make sure you make it count when you get a chance to visit the place. Look for the best and make it count with the best package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love arts and craft? How about making a travellers notebook for this summer with clique kits. Take out the creative person in you and start crafting your imagination.

    ReplyDelete