Jul 2, 2018

My Personal Jounal - Week 25





Hi there!

Summer is happenning here in Toronto, the temperatures outside are reaching above 40C.  As always life is busy, and some things get put aside, in my case sharing my Personal Journal entries.  I am actually on to week 27 on my journal, but before I show you week 26, let me give you a peek at the previous week.










So much to document, that i chose to just keep it to a major story a day, and then work a few others for DT projects and a Summer TN.  Still using mostly my Citrus Twist Kits and stamps, along with some digital files from Ali Edwards and CTK.








I love working with digital files (CTK and IN A Creative Bubble ) in my journal.  The option of going hybrid for some of my pages helps speed the documenting process.  However, I cannot stay away from stamps, actually i find that i love combining stamps from different manufacturers to retell my stories.










Well that is all for me for today,   I will be back in a bit with last week's entries.  Remember to capture and document your story, as only you can!

take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment