Jul 9, 2018

Let The Adventure Begin


Scrapbook Layout created for JustNick Studio  - LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN -




Hi there!

A new term for JustNick studio is starting this month.  I am so blessed to continue for another term working with Nicole's cut files.   So to mark the first post of the new term, we were asked to create pages about us.  My choice is to have  a picture of me at my happiest place, behind the camera!



My idea was to create a series of frames that are staggered along the vertical line of the layout,  so I started by adding small blocks of watercolor (Distress Oxides) to mark the place where each frame will land.




The Infinity Hearts cut file was used to creat all the frames in the background. These were attached to the page with some foam adhesive so that it brings dimension to the page.





Once the picture was placed, a large title was cut from white cardstock using the New Words cut file.   I chose to add a few layers of water-down gold glaze (Vicki Boutin) to bring shine to the page, and make the title pop.



I chose to use a few stickers and papers from Pebbles Patio Party colletion to back the layout and add movement to the page.  Clear stickers from Mambi were added to each frame, along with gold hearts from Doodlebug.




Finally all the journal was added to the inside of one of the frames.   All the color blocking created with the butterflies and stickers just need a bit of gold ink to be completed.



Love how this turned out!  the colors and design are just me in a page. Stop by JustNick Studio to check the blog (and see the cut files used) and all the designs available at the store.
Remember you can always contact me with any questions on how this was put together.

Til Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment