Jul 19, 2018

My Personal Journal - Week 27




hello back!

Like I mentioned in the previous post,  it has been a rather busy couple of weeks.  Just a few more projects to complete before taking a small break to vacation in town with family from overseas. So without much further ado, here are the entries for week 27 in my personal journal:








These entries are a good representation of how busy my life has been, and the joy it is to create a visual journal to tell it.  A hybrid page (large title and backgrounds take the guessing game and take care of a lot of the embellishing on a page), a simple scrapbook page, and a scraplift, all simple ways to  get your stories told on a TN.  I have used mostly Citrus Twist Kits, and some In A Creative Bubble digitals to complete the pages.







I have combined some CTK kits with Altenew stamps to create these pages.   Love the clean look of the pages, and how beautifully they tell our story.










The flower paper used in the top entry is one of my favorites ever from Citrus Twist Kits, and though I consider hoarding it, I kept reminding myself that i need to use more of my supplies.  So i am taking my time to see ways into adding my stories using all the goodies i am safe keeping.

Well, that is all for me for today.   It is time to dive in back into video and picture editing, so I can continue sharing what i create with you all.

As always leave me a comment if you have questions on how this came together.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment