Jul 20, 2018

Cool Rad Awesome Dude


Scrapbook Layout created for JustNick Studio  - COOL RAD AWESOME DUDE -


Hi there friends!

Nathalie with you today with a new layout all about my newly High School graduate (insert crying emoji here!).  I wanted to create something a bit different to document my son after graduating, so I searched the JustNick Studio store for the perfect cut files, and here is the result.



I wanted to create a large title that served as the background for the page, so I pulled the All Boy cut file to create the words in the title out of white cardstock.




Before laying down the title, i used a bit of Distress inks to add some mixed media on the background.   I wanted to play with the color of the graduating cap and my son's shirt.



While the background dried, the empty letter spaces in the cut out were backed using papers from the Pop Quiz collection from Bella Blvd.The colors are a perfect contrast to the background.



The title was attached to the background using different heights of foam adbesive, so that there is dimension on the layout.  Then just a few extra embellishments were neded to complete this page.



Love how this turned out.  The colors and large title are perfect for that picture of my son as a graduate.

Stop by the JustNick Studio store to checked the cut file and all of Nicole's lovely designs.   There are so many to chose from.

As always let me know if you have questions on how this turned out.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment