Jan 14, 2016

My Project Life, 2016, book


This Year's Project Life


Last year I started using Project Life as a way to complement my scrapbooking.  I kept a detailed monthly account of our everyday, and chose the best pictures of the month to scrapbook.  I found it i was always behind, and rushed through the pages.  This year i am working my PL weekly,  so i hope not to fall behind, and create a beautiful book by the end of the year.

2016 Project Life Cover


2016 Cover page

I used a wood veneer from Michaels to start the book, added some colorful sequins and then sealed the pocket with the Fuse.  The camera card is from an Amy Tangerine page that i had stashed away.   The rest of the cards come from different Becky Higgins Project Life Core packages.  I don't use a single core kit for the year, instead I chose the cards based on the picture colors or feelings i want to journal ( i own at least 6 core kits, 5 add on kits and love to keep cut apart patterned paper sheets).

I will continue to post my weekly spreads on the blog, hopefully this will keep me on check and i won't fall behind..



No comments:

Post a Comment