My loving husband bought me a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas, needless to say it has added so many more possibilities to my scrapbooking spectrum.
For this layout i used a cutfile from The Cut Shoppe, but used the inner offset option on the Silhouette Cameo to sketch a small border in the inside of each frame (this helped to somehow separate the frames within the cutfile), and then used the original file to cut the paper.
Then using pattern paper from a Dear Lizzy collection, went ahead and back each of the empty frame spaces. Once all the frames were decorated, i used glue dots to adhere the cutfile to a wood grain paper. Since the frames are so detailed, there was no need to over-decorate the borders or add more ephemera (personal choice) to the page... I am in love with the results...
Featured in The Cut Shoppe Newsletter No. 72
- Cutfile: Frame it , The Cut Shoppe
- White cardstock, Recollections -Michaels-
- Pattern paper, Day Dreamer Collection, Dear Lizzy
- Stickers and Ephemera, Me & My Big Ideas
- Layout paper, Monterrey Luxe, Craft Smith
- Numbers, Fitzgerald, Thickers