Scrapbook Layout - Look Up & Smile -
I am trying to update the blog with all my projects. Today i will show the details of one of my favorite layouts.
For this page, I used a cut file from Paper Issues called, Circle Heart Mask. I cut it on my Silhouette Cameo, and backed the circles with the hearts with patterned papers from Dear Lizzy, Shimelle and Heidi Swapp collections, then I backed the whole cut-out with Craft Smith's patterned paper from their Gradient Collection, as follows:
|Different Patterned papers help highlight the cutfile details.|
A Shimelle's True Stories collection patterned paper was used to frame the cutout. Since my daughter's picture is printed in black and white, I layered it with the same papers and added a doily to soften the look of the picture (it made it more femenine, too). As always, I added labels and ephemera to anchor the picture to the layout...
|A few cutouts and stickers were enough for this layout, the cutfile also serves|
as part of the decoration for this picture.
Finally, the title is made up with Heidi Swapp's letters and stickers, a few rub-ons, an some drops of color shine and the page was finished..
|The completed layout|
- White cardstock, American Crafts
- Cutfile, Circle Heart Mask, Paper Issues
- Patterned paper, Dear Lizzy's Daydreamer collection, Heidi Swapp's Hello Love collection, Shimelle's True Stories Collection
- Rub-ons, Heidi Swapp
- Tag and label, Recollections from Michaels
- Stickers from Teresa Collins' Family Collection, Simple Stories' Snap collection, and Bella Blvd.
- Letters from Heidi Swapp
- Color Shine Gold, Heidi Swapp