Aug 24, 2023

GOOD COFFEE TIMES - Doodlebug Design

 Raise your hand if you love coffee as much as I do!  I can sincerely say that it is my favorite drink and addiction. So, imagine how happy I was to find all the coffee icons in the Hello Again collection, and used them to document my coffee routine.






I took advantage of the tags in the Just Because paper to create this page.  I cut 8 of the tags,  and  attached my pictures to some of them





I attached all the tags onto a Cupcake Floral/Grid Petite Print so they create a grid on the page.   I added a bit of Gray Doodle twine through the tags, so they are anchored to the page.  To finish the set up, I framed the page with the Forever Flowers paper.






It was all then about embellishing each of the tags.  First, I set the tags on alternate spots, then added pieces of Chit Chat and Bits and Pieces to the empty tags. The foiling just add that special touch to the page.





I am using Alphabet Soup Puffy Alpha Stickers and Puffy Stickers to number each of the coffee cups in  their corresponding order.  I added a few gems to the tags that do not have photos in them!




To complete the page, I once again mixed Bits and Pieces, Chit Chat, and Alpha Stickers to create my title at the bottom of the page.  A few extra sprinkles complete the page.





I love how this turned out! My coffee cup pictures truly shine with all the beautiful patterns and colors from the gorgeous Hello Again collection.  Be sure to check it out!



XO

.

Instagram | Blog | YouTube 


SUPPLIES

Hello Again Collection

 Sprinkles

Petite Prints

Alphabet Soup



No comments:

Post a Comment