Aug 16, 2023

HELLO YOU & ME - Doodlebug Design

 I am sure that all of you are also loving the new HELLO AGAIN collection!  It is just so perfect for all sorts of  projects and memory keeping layouts.  Today, I decided to go for a clean and simple design for this layout.




I pulled my Doodle cuts Nesting Scallops to build this layout.  I wanted to add a bit of movement and bring a combination of patterns to the page.



I cut a few of the scallops from the 6x6 paper pad, as well as white cardstock.  I used the negative parts of the cuts to create the center of the scallops.   I also used the negative piece of the white cardstock cuts to frame my photo.




I set the scalloped die cuts on a piece of Petite Print paper as if they are cascading from the top of the page.  Foam adhesive helped me to construct the scallop formation.  Then it was all about embellishing the scalloped circles with a variety of elements from the collection.



 I set the title to the right of the photo.  I am using a mixture of Chit Chat, Alphabet Soup, and Doodle Pops to complete this.   A touch of gold and shimmer is always a nice addition!



I love how this turned out!  The new Hello Again collection will sure have you inspired!

XO


.

Instagram | Blog | YouTube 


SUPPLIES

Hello Again Collection

 Sprinkles

Doodle Pop

Petite Prints

Alphabet Soup



No comments:

Post a Comment