Aug 13, 2023

LOVE YOU - Doodlebug Design

 I am loving the new HELLO AGAIN collection!  It is the most perfect collection for document all your memories with a touch of Doodlebug cuteness, and shine!  Plus, literally, it is so easy to use that constructing this scrapbook layout took no time!




I just love the pops of color that frame my photo perfectly, and all those butterflies!!  




I started by creating all the banners for my page from 12x12 patterned papers from the collection.  The colors and patterns are so well balanced, that it was so easy to mix and match them for my banners.   These were attached to the base (Petite Print) as if they are cascading from the top left side of the  page.




I decided to set my photo on the left side of the banners, and then created small clusters of embellishments along the diagonal line of the layout.  Starting with the top left corner of the photo then working to the bottom right corner of the page.



    


I used a mix of Chit Chat, Bits and Pieces, Doodle Pops, and Sprinkles to create the title for my page.   The gold foiling in all the pieces adds a touch of elegance to  the page, you don't need a lot of product to complete your page.




I love how this turned out, and I hope it inspires you to check all the gorgeousness of the new HELLO AGAIN collection, you are going to love it all!


XO


.

Instagram | Blog | YouTube 


SUPPLIES

Hello Today Collection

 Sprinkles

Doodle Pop

Petite Prints



No comments:

Post a Comment