Sep 13, 2023

SPOOKTACULAR CREW - Doodlebug Design

Fall is here!  That means the holidays are coming, lots of memories to be had, and document especially with the new Doodlebug collections.   I am loving the new Sweet & Spooky collection, and though my kids are adults now, I am digging through my memories for some past Halloween pictures for my project with this collection.   Let's take a look at what I have created :





My starting point for this project was the new Home Sweet Home Chipboard Album.   I used the pieces of the album as a template to create my house from patterned papers from the collection.





I simply used a pencil to trace the pieces, then a craft knife to cut all the pieces.   It was fun to piece the house together for my layout.   I added a few extra puffy stickers, and sprinkles to give it a spooky feeling.   The trees in the Bits and Pieces package and sticker sheets  help to create the eerie feel of the home.




For my background, I am using white cardstock, however I am framing the entire page with Moonlight Magic paper.    Once I set the house in place, I then added the moon and clouds from the Bits and Pieces pack, and the  small puffy bat sticker.




I am using a piece of the Trick or Treat paper to anchor the page and photos to the layout.   This paper also helped with adding a few extra embellishments and the title of this layout (gotta love the Chit Chat pack!).  I added a few sprinkles and drops of black shimmer ink to finish the page.




I love how this turned out! and I am sure that you are all ready to start your Halloween documenting.  Be sure to check the new Sweet & Spooky collection... It is Spook-tacular!

XO

.

Instagram | Blog | YouTube 


SUPPLIES

Sweet & Spooky collection

 Sprinkles

Home Sweet Home Chipboard Album




No comments:

Post a Comment