Mar 28, 2016

Project Life Week # 12


PL Week 12


hello everyone,

We have just celebrated Easter, and spring is rapidly coming.  Fortunately, I keep on documenting along with the season changes and holidays.  Here is my Project Life layout for this past week.



This small page protector works perfectly
to add pictures to a weekly layout



As always, when the holidays roll around, family always comes together and memories are created.  I had so many pictures to chose from this week, so i printed them in black and white so that I could use a pastel palette for all the cards used.



Some of the cards come from cut-apart patterned papers from different collections



Whenever I purchase a new paper collection, I try to get a double sheet of the cut-apart page, this way I can always use them in my PL layouts.   All the pastel cards come from different collections:  Dear Lizzy's Serendipity collection, Amy Tangerine's Stitched collection, Kaiser Craft's Blackberry collection, and Dear Lizzy's Neapolitan Project Life collection.



Here is the first two pages of the past week..



This week, I used a third page to document our Easter Sunday.  For this layout, I used an old patterned paper for My Mind's Eye from my stash, and cut it into the 3x4 card size.  I enlarged one of my favorite pictures of the day, and used it as the center image for the page....  I love the results, and might start to use this format for at least one of the monthly layouts...


I love the color  of the paper, and some simple embelishment were enough to complete the page...


I hope you are also documenting your life... See you soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment