Nov 8, 2018

Filled with Gratitude


Bible Journaling for Citrus Twist Kits   - FILLED WITH GRATITUDE -





Hi there!

It seems just like yesterday when i started my #thankful30 journey, well the Gratitude Journal is filled and completed, and what better way to celebrate it than to take some time to thank GOD for whom all is possible.  So, I decided to focus on Psalms:1-2 to create my small celebration

"I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart;  
  I will recount all of our wonderful deeds.
  I will be glad and rejoice in you;
  I will sing praises to your name, O Most High."





This month's Citrus Twist Kits Grace Box is gorgeous, and if you love florals, then the new Pink Paislee's Whimsical collection ephemera is included in this kit.  So, i pulled a few of the florals, and pieces from both the scrapbook and embellishment  Sunshine in my Soul kits to create this page.





First i free hand drew  a mason jar on vellum, and painted with VIcki Boutin crayons, so that it looks like filled with water.   I made sure to add a slit to the top of the drawing were i can slide the florals through.  Next,  I used this month's stamp set (included in the kit) to create a bit of interest to the background using blue ink)




I added alphas from both the Scrapbook and Grace Box kits as well as some stamping to the jar to complete my title.  I used the stamp also to create the small sentiment at the bottom of the title and jar, and decided to tuck my journal lines in a small printable label (available for free at the Citrus Twist kits shop).  A few puffy stickers complete this small cluster.






Before creating the flower cluster, i added a bit of stamping to the background to match that at the bottom of the page.   Then used all those beautiful florals from the Whimsical ephemera pack included in the Grace Box.  I took a bit off the white border so that the flowers will mix nicer together.  Then added a few puffy stickers and those glorious rub ons from the embellishment kit.  Here is final layout:




How beautiful is our LORD, he has made it all possible, and we get to celebrate his love everyday.  Remember to stop by Citrus Twist Kits to check all the details of the kits, especially the Grace Box kit.  I have created some of my most beautiful bible entries with it!

As always let me know if youi have questions on how this came all together!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment