Sep 3, 2018

My Personal Journal Week 28




Hi There!

My life has been a bit crazy lately... between home, teenagers, some reno, vacation and lots of projects i have not had time to photograph and share the past 8weeks of my personal Journal.   So be prepared to see a few posts in the next few days, as i play catch up with my camera and editing.


created using a digital files from Citrus Twist Kits and IN a Creative Bubble.

Created using past kits from Studio Calico, Citrus Twist kits.  The stamps come from Citrus Twist Kits and Studio Calico



Created with Stamps from Studio calico and Citrus Twist Kits.  The digital stamps come from Feed Your Craft

Using Citrus Twist Kits July kit

Created with digital files from Citrus twist Kits and In A Creative Bubble

Created with stamps from Citrus Twist Kits, Feed Your Craft and Studio Calico, and a Citrus Twist Kits PL kit

Using Citrus Twist Kits PL kits, digital files and stamps, and a Feed Your Craft Stamp


I have quoted the goodies in the caption of each picture. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

See you in the next post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment