Sep 16, 2018

I Am Woven By His Love


Bible Journal spread created for Citrus Twist Kits  - I AM WOVEN BY HIS LOVE -




Hi there friends,

Nathalie with you today sharing a bit of my bible Journaling journey with you all.   If you follow my blog or work, then you would know that i color in my Bible, but just recently started sharing a few of my faith related projects.




This month's Citrus Twist Kits Grace Box is filled withso many beautiful pieces that it was so easy to put together this spread.    As soon as i saw the "WOVEN" die cut in the ephemera pack, i knew that i wanted to document Psalm 140:13-14:

"For you formed my inward parts,
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well."



First i created the background for the page using the stencil set included in the kit, and Vicki Boutin's acrylic pop paints.   To get the soft look of the flowers, the paint was applied using a baby wipe.  Once it dried,  a bit of detailing was added using a black fine liner; this helps define the stenciled flowers.



To create the title of this page, I used a combination of the stamp set and alphas included in this month's CTK Grace Box, and then added the large "WOVEN" die cut in it.   All those puffy stickers are perfect to add some embellishments to the page.    I am not a clip-kinda-girl, but the kit had all this pieces of fabric that matched the colors perfectly, so I tied one of the pieces to a heart clip, and mark the page with this clip.




I love how this turned out!  The soft flower stencils form the perfect background for the sentiment  that this page conveys!.

Stop by the Citrus Twist Kits Shop to check this month's Grace Box.   It is so versatile that you will have plenty of goodies to transform your Bible entries and faith memory keeping.

AS always  let me know if you have questions on this was put together.

XO!



No comments:

Post a Comment