Mar 7, 2018

Together!


Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd  - TOGETHER! -






hi there!


Today there is a new cut file being released at Scrapbook Nerd.   YAY!!!

This month, the Cut Shoppe has created the Shattered Glass cut file for the store. I took advantage of the cut file to create a layout all about my babies.




To create the cut out, I welded a polygon on to the cut file, so that it had plenty of white space in the middle where i can place my picture.








Next, I backed some of the empty spaces of the cut out with papers from the Vicki Boutin All the Good Things collection.






To bring the picture forward, i added a bit of mixed media to the back of the picture using some Distress oxides and the packaging technique.




Finally   I added some embellishments from Vicki Boutin's collection to finish the page.   I love how it all turned out.   Plus it took no time to put together.


Remember to stop by Scrapbook Nerd to pick your free copy of the cut file, and to check all the materials used in this page.  As always you can leave me a comment if you have questions on how this came together.


Take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment