Sep 6, 2020

PINKFRESH STUDIO MONTHLY CHALLENGE

 


Hi there!

It is the first Sunday of the month, time for a new Challenge from Pinkfresh Studio, and this time is all about RAINBOWS...




If you know me, then you are familiar with my Black and white with a hint of rainbow approach to my work.  


I started with a bit of watercolor work for my background.   For this, i used Pinkfresh Studio's Liquid watercolor  in  a rainbow palette and watercolor paper. My idea was to form a soft diagonal rainbow line for my page.   


While the background fully dried, i cut the new Floral Corner Swag cut file from white cardstock and used papers from the Celebrate collection and Let's Stay Home collection to back the cut out using the colors of the background as a reference for the flowers.



I used a bit of dimensional adhesive to attach the flora diecuts to the page following the color  formation.  I placed the picture at the center of the page,and surround it with more of the floral die cuts.


I made sure to embellish the page following the position of the colors. For this, i pulled stickers from My Favorite Story collection, Noteworthy collection and Let's Stay Home collection.   For my title, i used alphas from the Let's Stay Home collection and attached them on its corresponding color position.



To finish the page, i added my lines of journal, enamel dots from all the collections, and then stamped sentiments -Celebrate Today stamp set and Pinkfresh Studio inks-  around the cluster flowers.  Just love  how this turned out.  

Remember you can join in the Challenge by creating a project that fits the Rainbow theme and linking it to the Pinkfresh Studio blog. A winner is selected each month, the prize: a $50 gift certificate to the PFS shop!

cannot wait to see what you create!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment