May 27, 2019

CHOOSE HAPPY - Scrapbook Nerd



Hi there!
It is the last week of May!! so one more project for Scrapbook Nerd before the month is over.   I chose a picture of my daughter on one of our vacations to create this page.




To create the background of the page, i started with cut file from Handipaper, and  decided to shrink it so that it formed tiles instead of a large frame.  I cut this  four times from white cardstock and then backed each of the images with papers from the Happy Day collection from My Mind's Eye.





I played a bit with the formation of the titles on the page, and decided to go for a stacked look with some of the edges running of the page.  Once i glued the frames to the background, a bit of foam adhesive was added  behind some of the flowers to create dimension on the background.




i backed and layered some of the collection papers behind the picture, and set it in the center of the page.  I used the negative space created by the frames to add my title (Heidi Swapp's Emerson Lane collection),and then added a few more embellishments to each of the frames in a color blocking manner.  A few lines of journal and gold ink splatters complete this page:




Love how this turned out, and how the background brings movement and color to the page.  Remember to check all the products used at Scrapbook Nerd, there is so many new products arriving.  IF you have questions on how this came together, please do not hesitate to contact me!

XO



Materials Used ( the list contains affliliate links )

My Mind's Eye - Happy Days Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad My Mind's Eye - Happy Days Collection - Decorative Brads My Mind's Eye - Happy Days Collection - Chipboard Stickers My Mind's Eye - Happy Days Collection - Enamel Dots My Mind's Eye - Happy Days Collection - Cardstock Stickers My Mind's Eye - Happy Days Collection - Mixed Bag - Die Cut Cardstock Pieces Heidi Swapp - Emerson Lane Collection - Cardstock Stickers with Foil Accents

1 comment: