Jan 9, 2019

Love You Already


Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd  - LOVE YOU ALREADY -




Hello there!

Finally getting back into the groove of memory keeping.   The teens are back to school, the house has been cleaned, and now there is plenty of time to work on creating some pages for my scrapbooks. Since this week we were asked to create projects about new beginnings or changes, I right away pulled this picture of my cousin -she is like my little sister, as i am the eldest of the family and she grew up with us-, who would be having her second girl (my goddaughter #2 from her) in a couple weeks.





Since she is wearing the vibrant blue in the picture, i went with colors that would complement the picture, so i pulled PinkFresh Studio's Indigo Hills 2 to create this page.  I even used a non-white background for it!




First off, i fussy cut the florals from the 6x6 paper pad and the 12x12 paper -Glen- from the collection.  I pulled a few cut outs ( these were available in my stash) of leaves so that i can help layer them behind the flowers.




The picture was sized to fit behind the large chipboard frame, and glued to the page, then the florals were attached so that they create two large clusters flowing from behind the picture.   I used the empty space from one of the clusters to add my title using a combination of embellishments and alphas from the collection.   A few lines of journal and enamel dots complete the page:




Love how the picture is the star of the page complemented with those gorgeous florals from the PinkFresh Studio Indigo Hills 2 collection.   Now it is just a few days before we meet our new niece even when they are miles away in Ecuador.

Remember to stop by Scrapbook Nerd to check all the materials used in this page, and lots of new goodies arriving!
As always, do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions on how this was put together.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment