Jan 9, 2019

Documenting 2019 - Week 1


Life Crafted layouts created for Citrus Twist kits  - Week 1 -




Hi there!

Have you guys seen the new Life Crafted kits and albums from Citrus twist Kits!   The new Life Crafted kits are an upgraded version of the past PL kits, they are bigger and filled with lots of embellishments, a larger stamp and all with a beautiful focus each month.  But the best part of the system is an exclusive album that was created for this kit, and fits the standard page of a TN... so, match made in Heaven perfection for my documenting.  Well, i am still keeping my TN, it ismy daily form of story telling, but now i can translate the family stories to a format that we all can enjoy, and I get to embellish to my hearts content!!!




Since this year i decide to call both my album  and  TN series Magic, it was only fitting that  i start with a title that comprises this idea.




I used CTK Spencer Alpha stamps and the Fresh Starts kit (january 2019) to create this spread.   Though I am still dusting off my PL skills, I am loving the versatility this album presents (just hold on so you can see what else i have created in this format... just a few more weeks!)



The size lets me add plenty of documenting, large pictures, and dimension... a win, win, win in my book.  However, many of you might not know that i started my scrapbook journey with a PL album, so i am dusting off my skills to create this set for my family. 



Here is another entry in the album, this time i combined the standard insert with a 3x8 one so that i can house my PL cards (YAY!!) and pictures.



This month's CTK stamp add ons are amazing, so i utilize the This is Life stamp to create the wreath on the page, and then embellished it with chipboard and vellum stickers from the Fresh Starts Kits.




One of my most favorite things to create in pocket pages is dimension and  tactile pieces, so having chipboard outside of the sleeve just makes me so happy!

I will be back to show you a few entries of my personal journal (TN) in a few days.  Remember to check the new Life Crafted kits and albums from Citrus Twist Kits, you will love them, too!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment