Nov 9, 2017

Fall Leaves



Scrapbook Layout created for JustNick Studio  -  FALL LEAVES -





Hi there,

Nathalie with you today bringing you a new project totally inspired on this week's theme, LEAVES.   I just love Fall, and fallen leaves are my addiction so this was a  match made in heaven for me.







This page was ideal to document what happens after a leaf fight in the park.   For this i pulled a few cut files to create the background for the picture of my daughter spotting leaves in her hair.


 
 
 



First I used the new Hearts 2 cut file to cut the large heart that serves as base for the layout.   A bit of hand stitching just adds texture and dimension to the page.









The Leaf Cluster 3 was used to create the cluster at the top of the heart.  All the papers from Echo Park's Perfect Autumn are perfect to bring the fall colors to the page.









To frame the picture, I used the Leaf Cluster  2 cut file to cut two of the images.  Just love all the colors in the Echo Park collection in combination with a bit of vellum.  Gotta love it all.






I hope this inspires you to look at all the Fall motive designs available at the Just Nick studio store.   Remember to link your projects to the store  when sharing them on social media.  We love to see what you are creating with the cut files.
I am always a comment away if you have any questions on how this came together.


Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment