Nov 2, 2017

Be Yourself


Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd  - BE YOURSELF -





Hi there!


I am still wondering were October went, and how fast this year is flying!

There are still so many memories of my kids that need to be documented, but there are not enough hours in the day to do it!  But i keep on trying to squeeze time  for my memory keeping, and this time  i used it to create a project for Scrapbook Nerd all about my teenage son.









I fell in love with the new Pinkfresh Studio Boys Fort collection as soon as it was available.   The colors, and embellishments of the collection are ideal to document all those special men in your life.  For this page, I went for a watercolor background that will stand out in the contrast with the black/grey & White in the papers that frame the picture.  I simply layered  the paper strips (cut from the corner pieces of the papers)






The picture placed in the center of the page is nicely framed by the color in the background and all those fun pieces from the collection.   Those fabric banners can easily be transforned into flags by gluing a toothpick to the back of them.




All the fun embellishments come in handy when creating clusters  in the page.  The title for this page comes from the Mix 1 collection ( can never have enough embellishments).  After a few drop of white acrylic and black ink, here is final layout:



Love the look of this page (just wonder if a ruler would have helped to create straight lines for my journal)  and how easy it came together with a bit of watercolor and the entire collection.

Remember to stop by Scrapbook Nerd to check all the materials used in this page.  I am a comment away if you have questions on how this came together.

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment