Jul 24, 2017

Together



Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd's Summer On-line Camp                     - TOGETHER-







Hello there!

It has been a long time since I have been up on my blog, but we took a long planned vacation to my native Ecuador, and just arrived a a few days ago.     You will be seeing a lot of my work coming up as i have so many plans on the works.




Today,  I am issuing a new challenge at Scrapbook Nerd's Friends and Fans Facebook page for the on-line summer camp.  This time is all about FIX IT UP, which translates into using your editing programs to transform  a picture to fit into a project of your choice.




I always take pictures of my kids in series, so I used LR to create a film strip of some of the pictures of my kids, and also transformed into Black and White.   Next, i used the cut files (you can download them at the bottom of this page!!)  to create the background of my piece.







I used Page Evans's Oh My Heart collection to color block the hearts in the background, and added embellishments to match the colors.   Next I stitched around the speech bubble with the same color of the background paper (paper # 18 - Take Me Away collection).  I glued the heart background onto the paper, and used foam adhesive to attached the speech bubble paper to the mat.





To continue with the color blocking design, I used matching embellishments to add interest all along  the page, and added a bold color title to the page.  Here is the final design:





Love the end feel and look of this page!   I hope you can join in the challenges at Scrapbook Nerd's On line summer Camp.

Remember, I am a comment away if you need any assistance!

Take care!




Materials Used:
Take Me Away collection - paper #18
Oh My Heart collection - paper #4, 12x12 paper pad, 6x6 paper pad, all embellishments
Better Together collection - foam thickers
cut files:


No comments:

Post a Comment