Dec 1, 2021

THE GREAT FISHING MEMORIES - Doodlebug Design

 I think most of us learned to fish at an early age.   My husband, an avid fisher himself, decided to teach the kids the how-tos of  fishing at an early age.   They loved sitting there with their rods, and catch the small fish!  So, when I saw all the fishing icons in THE GREAT OUTDOORS Collection, this idea came to mind.




I  started by creating a small frame using the Wild Flowers and Colors of Nature paper.   I then, attached these to the b side of Happy Camper paper (all the floating fish are perfect for the story of this layout!).




I took advantage of the corners of the small frame to create two large focal points.  The one on the top right corner of the page has two pictures  surrounded by embellishments. The color combo of the collection just worked perfectly with the photos.




I used the diagonally opposite corner to add large cluster of embellishments.  This collection is packed with so many different icons, it was so easy to add all the pieces together,




I had a hard time coming up with the title, until I found the FISHING sentiment in the Chit Chat pack. A bit of foam adhesive just makes it pop from the page.   




Be sure to check THE GREAT OUTDOORS collection, you are going to fall  in love with it!

XO




Instagram | Blog | YouTube 

SUPPLIES:

The Great Outdoors Collection

Sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment