Oct 20, 2021

FABOOLOUS PUMPKINS - Doodlebug Design

Who loves to carve pumpkins?  I am sure that most of us are not too fond of all the mess left behind, but then there is the memories of the cute or scary pumpkins that makes it all ok.  I love all the pumpkin icons in the Happy Haunting collection, and they were perfect for this page.




I am using the  Nesting Scallops Doodle Cuts to create the circle frames from black cardstock.   I wanted to keep the focus of the page on a single line, and these are just perfect!




I backed two of the die cuts with the photos, then used the 6x6 paper pad to back the rest of the die cuts.  A bit of foam adhesive helps to add the dimension (ie shadow) in each of the die cuts.  I made sure to alternate the size and position of each of the die cuts along the center line of the page.




Did I mention that the collection has the cutest pumpkins out there?   I used a few of the stickers along with a few pieces of Chit Chat to create my title.




I used the last die cut space to add my journaling, then added star sprinkles through out the page to bring it all together.





I  hope this inspires you to get your Pumpkin decorating memories documented with the new Happy Haunting collection!

XO



Instagram | Blog | YouTube 


SUPPLIES

Happy Haunting Collection

Happy Haunting Sprinkles

Black cardstock

Nesting Scallop Doodle Cuts


No comments:

Post a Comment