Jun 3, 2020

YOU'RE SUMMER SUNSHINE |Simple Stories



Hello Simple Stories Friends!
Nathalie with you today with a new layout that celebrates the splendorous Summer days, and what better way to document those sun-filled memories than with the new SUMMER FARMHOUSE collection from Simple Stories.  



I love the country feel of this collection, so i decided to "modernize" a weaving design for the background of the page.



I cut zig zag strips from a few of the papers in the collection, and literally weave them along the width of the paper.  Once they were in place, i brought back the homemade feel of the collection by hand stitching each strip to the woodgrain paper -Sunnies and Sandals-



The lovely red color in the palette matched the color of my daughter's bathing suit  -12 yrs ago-, so  i printed a few of the pictures, and layered some papers (3x4 elements and 4x6 elements) behind the images.  Once i set them on the right of the page (along the stitched weaved strips), i embellished the  images with pieces from the ephemera, sticker sheet and tablet. All the florals in this collection are amazing!



I love the tone on tone look of the Summer chipboard piece on the background; so, i mixed it with a die cut piece and a stamped image ( the collection matching stamp is awesome,and so versatile!) to complete the title.  A few more embellishments completed the page.



This layout was truly so much fun to put together using the beautiful  Simple Stories' Summer Farmhouse collection.   I am sure you are going to love all that you can document with it this summer!

XO



5 comments:

  1. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting { cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com ..    

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Guy's!! I lost my job due to Covid-19 and life has been a living hell for me since I didn't have money to take care of 2 kids. One morning I was browsing on the internet and I saw many comments of how Mr. Adriano has been helping people through the blank ATM card and changed many life's so I decided to give it a go and that's how my life changed for good. Get your blank atm card now and become the best money maker in the world through the ATM machine anywhere in the world without trace or risk of being caught and invest in businesses with financial freedom. I got mine delivered yesterday by DHL and I have used the card to withdraw $10,000 today for free. Get it now by contacting Mr. Adriano through his email address: adrianohackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE ?
    WATCH PRECINCT CYBER SECURITY
    if you have ever been scanned before for an unfulfilled job and you are looking to recover those lost funds or you want to keep and eye on that unfaithful partner, increase your credit score, clear a record, improve your grades or looking to get a blank ATM card or invest in crypto with less risk and high reward? Watchprecinct@gmail.com Is here for you. What ever the job, if it's hacking we've got you covered. Just send us an email today at watchprecinct@gmail.com and we'll get it done. Let us put your worries to rest.
    Think hack think watchprecinct@gmail.com and our dedicated team of hackers will get it done in a heartbeat
    Looking forward to the excitement if working for you and with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. iI’m lauriel from New York, United States. I lost my job a few months back after my divorce with my wife. I tried everything positive to make sure I took good care of my kids but all failed, and I was in debt which makes everything worse. I was kicked out of my home and i had to live with my neighbor after pleading with her to allow me to stay with her for some days while I figured out how to get a home which she agreed to, but no one was willing to help anymore. I bumped into this page from google and I was excited about this, then I contacted the hackersBill Dean. I had just $200, so I pleaded with them to help me because of my condition but they never accepted. I believed in this, so I managed to pawn a few things and got $500. I ordered the $10,000 card and I got my card delivered to me by Ups 4 days later. I never believed my eyes! I was excited and upset as well, I managed to withdraw $2000 on the ATM and $2500 the second day. I went to Walmart and a grocery store and bought a couple of things for $3000. The card got blocked the third day and I contacted them and I was told it's a mistake from my end. I’m so happy, I have started all over again and have a good apartment with my kids you can contact him through is via email (globalatmcardhackingservice@gmail.com)or his whatsap contact (+1 301-887-5071) 

    ReplyDelete