Sep 29, 2019

EVERYDAY DOCUMENTING - CItrus Twist Kits



Hi there!
It has been so busy lately in our household, between work, the kids and every day life,  but having the Life Crafted Album and the September kits at hand have made it easier to be able to record my memories on  a daily basis.




It is no secret that i love large titles, so i reached for the Spencer Stamp set and used it to create my title in different papers of the Explore kit, and fussy cut them to create my title.  I chose the navy paper from the Add-on kit as it will show tall the papers nicely.




I chose to mat a piece of the wood grain paper from the Explore kit on a colorful paper from the Add-on kit.   Then used a few stickers to embellish the page, as I wanted the picture and story to stand out.




For my next page, i used a combination of papers from the Explore and Add-on kit.  Since I was stamping onto papers, i chose to do the same for this page, and stamped my title on  one of the Explore kit papers and fussy cut it.




I worked with layers for this layout, and added one of the ephemera pieces under the beautiful typewritten teal paper.  Then added the title on a block and added a layer of embellishments to complete my title page.





I continue to work on layers on the other side of the page, and chose to use branding stripe as a layer behind the paper, and then layered ephemera in a cluster behind the picture.  All those clear stickers on the Add on kit can easily pop on  page once you add them to white cardstock and fussy cut them. 

I love how easy this came together, and honestly it  took no time to put them together with the September 2019 Citrus Twist Kits.  Make sure you check them out!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment