Mar 10, 2019

Home Love


Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd  - HOME LOVE -



Hi there!

This week Scrapook Nerd  asked their DT to work projects that reflect our home.  Well i chose to show a little glimpse of our every day life  in our home using the I am Mom Collection.




I started by adding some Vicki Boutin art crayons through a stencil to the background, and then trimming the cardstock and stitching it to one of the collection patterned papers.





I used cut files from Just Nick Studio and Handipaper to create the large title for the page,   I cut each image twice from cardstock and once from patterned paper so that i could build up some depth in the title.






The stamp set from this collection was used to frame the title, and also guide the position of all the elements on the page.   I chose to color block the position of the embellishments so that they color block the page.






Love all the color and look of the page, and it shows what makes our place a home.  Remember to check the entire I Am Mom collection from Echo Park at the Scrapbook Nerd store, and leave me a comment if you have any questions. 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment