Dec 10, 2018

My DECEMBER Stories




Hi there!

I love December and the season, but it surely it is a busy one!  I have been documenting my December Stories in my Traveler's Notebook using the Christmas Stories kit from Citrus Twist Kits,  and a few pieces from IN a Creative Bubble and Feed Your Craft, however i have been busy with different activities that i have not share some of the progress.    Well, let me share two more of the entries, and i will be back in a few days with a few more (still editing the pics!!)







For this page, i mixed  a bit of the CTK kit, with a journaling card and elements from In A Creative Bubble and stamps from both Citrus Twist Kits and Feed Your Craft.  I love the little flip card to show the process of decking the halls!!



I love it when i can find the perfect embellishment for the picture, in this case the little touques.   This time i am using a printable TN page from In A Creative Bubble along with the CTK Christmas kit and stamp set. 

Love how my TN is turning out, lots of color and stories!  As always please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions on how these were put together.

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment