Aug 23, 2018

Home Sweet Home


Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd - HOME SWEET HOME -




Hi there!

It is theme week at Scrapbook Nerd, and we all were asked to create a project about our Summer Favorites.   Well, I chose to document my baby's favorite... Sitting in the living air conditioned living room!!!



Using  a Paige Evans cut file, and Amy Tangerine's Shine On collection, the backrgound was created.   A bit of foam adhesive helps adding dimension to this pretty light background.   The paper that serves as base for this page comes from Simple Stories High Style paper pad.






Using the Shine On collection, a few clusters were created around the large title.   I mixed a few stickers from Simple Stories Good Vibes collection, and a few stickers from Citrus twist Kits that are in my stash








To frame the picture, I created two clusters of ephemera, stickers and fussy cut pieces from the Shine On collection.    The colors in this collection are to die for!!!




A few lines of journal were hidden under the large title.   IF you know my work, then you know that large titles are my favorite, so this is a home run in my view!

Remember to stop by Scrapbook Nerd to check all the materials used in this page.   There are so many new goodies arriving at the store you don't want to miss.

As always I am a comment away if you have questions on how this came together.

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment