May 24, 2018

My Personal Journal - Week 20




Hi There!

we are gearing towards the middle of the year! Amazing how fast time is passing by.  I have continued capturing my every day -it is a habit, now- and using the pictures to create my visual journal for 2018.  Well, with that being said, here are the entries for the past week on my Traveler's Notebook:





A couple weeks ago, I found TN inserts at Michaels, and decided to give this grid insert a try.  Though my choice is always white pages,  I gotta say that i am loving having the grid to help achieve the straight lines when gluing things to my TN.




This week, I chose to use some of my PL and scrapbook kits from Citrus Twist Kits to create some of the entries.  Having the option of using the digitals to create some hybrid pages speeds the documenting process a bit.





That is  all the entries to my personal journal for the past week,  I really hope you are also documenting your days!

 See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment