Oct 25, 2017

My Personal Journal


Traveler's Notebook Spreads created for Wild Whisper - MY PERSONAL JOURNAL  -






Hello there!

Today I am up on the Wild Whisper Designs blog sharing a few entries to my Personal Journal showcasing their new SWEATER WEATHER collection.




This time was all about the stamp set from the Sweater Weather collection... I am a sucker for a good stamp set, and this stamp is gorgeous.





There is so much versatility in the patterns and colors of the SWEATER WEATHER collection, which make it perfect to document all those fall memories.  Here is a closer look at how one of the spreads came together:








I hope this inspires you to stop by Wild Whisper design to check the new collection, and all the other collections they have in store.



Take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment